What causes tiredness? Tiredness manifests differently for everyone, and there are many potential causes of tiredness. Indeed, there could be multiple factors or circumstances in one’s life that lead to fatigue, lethargy, feeling sleepy or drained during the day, or being chronically exhausted.
If you feel tired during the day or struggle to stay awake, here are eight possible reasons why you might be experiencing this phenomenon:
- Diet. Long gaps between meals and skipping meals could lead to your body not getting the calories it needs to keep energy levels up. That can cause blood sugar to drop, decreasing energy and leading to feelings of tiredness. This is a fine line to walk though, because eating too much can also lead to tiredness.
- Vitamin deficiency. Tiredness can result from a vitamin deficiency, such as a lack of vitamin D, vitamin B12, iron, magnesium, or potassium.
- Lack of sleep. The most common cause of tiredness is simply not getting enough sleep at night. To get more sleep, it’s a good idea to avoid stimulating activities before bed, like exercise, watching TV, or using cell phones or other electronic devices.
- Being overweight. The more weight you carry, the harder your body must work to complete everyday tasks. Losing weight naturally can be a great way to feel more awake and energized during the day.
- Leading a sedentary lifestyle. Physical activity boosts energy levels. Leading a sedentary lifestyle can leave you feeling exhausted and sleepy. Getting a few minutes of exercise every day can help reduce exhaustion symptoms.
- Daily stress. Chronic stress can lead to fatigue, a particularly cumbersome type of exhaustion. Stress leads to increased cortisol production and adrenaline, which leaves the body feeling depleted afterward. Addressing the cause of stress can help solve this problem.
- Frequent depression. Negative thought patterns can lead to mental exhaustion, which can lead to physical exhaustion. Addressing the source of depression can help reduce the tiredness and fatigue that comes with exhaustion.
- Sleep disorders. Sleep disorders are sometimes the result of a dietary deficiency. Addressing the dietary deficiency can help alleviate sleep disorder symptoms.
I’m Tired All of the Time; What Do I Do About It?
There are obvious solutions to some of the above causes of tiredness. For example, if the cause of fatigue is insufficient sleep, the obvious solution is to get more rest. But suppose one’s tiredness or lack of energy is caused by a nutritional deficiency, a genetic or hereditary issue, or a long-term illness or health condition. In that case, it may be time to look for a dietary supplement that can help with tiredness.
Immune Solution offers four natural health products that all provide energizing properties. Each product has its own unique benefits on top of energy enhancement, which is why we recommend supplementing with all four in tandem. (We’ll be running a sale on all four products next month).
These four products are:
- Organic Kamut Wheatgrass Powder
- Raw Organic Beet Root
- Liposomal Vitamin C
- Natural Zinc
Organic Kamut Wheatgrass Powder – Energy in Full by Alkalizing the Body
One of the Raw Organic Kamut Wheatgrass Blend’s primary functions is that it returns alkalinity to the body, neutralizes acid, and restores normal energy levels. More than 60 million Americans experience acid reflux and other acid-related discomforts, and one of the side effects of being overly acidic is that high acid levels leech energy.
Raw Organic Kamut Wheatgrass powder also improves gut health, acts as a prebiotic (feeds good gut bacteria), assists digestion, detoxifies the body, clears skin complexion, acts as an anti-inflammatory, increases strength, cuts sugar cravings, and helps improve blood sugar disorders. The wheatgrass does all of this while also providing the body with crucial nutrients for daily function.
Raw Organic Beet Root – A Boost to Cardiovascular Activity and Endurance
Immune Solution’s Raw Organic Beet Root powder opens up the cardiovascular system and increases endurance. One’s cardiovascular health is a direct influence on energy levels. A heart and vascular system that functions well is more conducive to high energy levels. In contrast, a cardiovascular system that is impaired or hindered is not likely to lead to high energy.
Raw Organic Beet Root Powder is rich in dietary nitrates. When consumed daily, these nitrates increase nitric oxide levels in the blood vessels, boosting blood flow. This increases male fertility, enhances libido, stimulates testosterone, and improves muscle function. That’s why people who drink beet juice supplements have better stamina during intense exercise.
Liposomal Vitamin C – Enhance Immune Function, Improve Energy Levels
Most people recognize vitamin C as one of the most important vitamins, a vitamin that we should all do our best to consume every day. There are different types of vitamin C, from tablets to capsules, IV vitamin C, and Liposomal vitamin C.
Liposomal Vitamin C is the best vitamin C available because it is 8-10 times more potent than IV vitamin C and far more potent than a tablet or capsule vitamin C. Liposomal vitamin C dramatically enhances the delivery of vitamin C to the blood and all of the cells in the body, improving function and boosting energy levels. Liposomal vitamin C also supports the immune system, acts as an antioxidant, detoxifies the body, functions as an anti-microbial, and repairs and supports collagen and connective tissue.
Natural Zinc – Energy Boost and Antioxidant Defense in One
Natural Zinc offers multiple benefits, as zinc is a crucial mineral that the human body needs to function properly. Zinc is called a “trace mineral,” meaning that the body only needs small amounts of it, but it is crucial to human bodily function. The human body only needs about 10 milligrams of zinc per day to function, yet zinc is necessary for almost 100 enzymes and their chemical reactions. Zinc plays a prominent role in creating DNA, building cells, constructing proteins, healing damaged tissue and supporting a healthy immune system.
Natural Zinc gives your body what it needs! While adding a dose of zinc to your daily diet can provide a rush of energy and wakefulness, there are other benefits of supplementing with Natural Zinc, like enhanced immune system support, antioxidant support, skin remedy, faster wound healing, improved muscle function, testosterone boost, and hormone balance.
We all want to hit the ground running in 2021, and with one month of the New Year already behind us, it’s time to get started! To help our friends and customers who sometimes struggle with low energy, poor stamina, or lack of wakefulness, we’re going to launch a sale where we offer the Organic Kamut Wheatgrass Powder, Raw Organic Beet Root, Liposomal Vitamin C, and the Natural Zinc together in a limited time, bundle sale.
And don’t forget, we are always here to speak with you! If you have any questions about any of the four Immune Solution products discussed in this article or you want to learn more about staying awake and energized in 2021, don’t hesitate to reach out to us! You can call our office at (727) 768-4688 or send us a message by filling out our contact form.
Here’s to a healthy and active year,
Immune Solution Writing Staff