If one were to conjure imagery of essentially “cleaning out” one’s internal bodily systems of all the gunk, junk, and unwanted toxins built up in the body over the years, pine bark extract would be an excellent supplement to help aid this process.
That said, Pine Bark Extract is Immune Solution’s newest health supplement. Drawn from literally thousands of years of Ayurvedic knowledge & practice, our Pine Bark Extract is a 100% natural product that improves health by essentially ridding the body of the internal toxins & buildups that contribute to health problems. From its anti-inflammatory properties helping prevent painful inflammation to its antioxidant properties helping rid the body of cancer-causing free radicals, the health benefits of Immune Solution’s newest product are extensive.
But what is pine bark extract? And why is it needed?
Pine Bark Extract: Defining the Human Body’s Favorite “Health Scrub”
With over 120 species across the planet, pine trees have been a staple of Earth for thousands of years, existing well into the depths of history. And for almost just as long as pine trees have been around, indigenous cultures have found medicinal benefits within the bark, needles, resin, and nuts of the trees.
Even western cultures found medicinal uses for pine trees. In the 1940s, scientist Jacque Masquelier studied the health effects of pine bark after he learned indigenous Americans were using pine bark extracts & teas to heal scurvy & wounds.
While it is true knowledge of pine bark as an herbal remedy was first “westernized” by American Europeans who discovered the uses of pine bark from indigenous Americans in the 20th century, pine bark has been an essential component of Ayurvedic medicine for thousands of years.
Pine bark extract is made by grinding pine bark, washing the ground-up bits, soaking them in hot water, and removing the solids from the liquid extract that remains. The extract can then be freeze-dried into a powder and placed in capsules for human consumption.
Pine Bark Extract Ingredients and Core Benefits
Pine bark is comprised of ingredients with multiple health benefits. For example, pine bark contains:
- Procyanidins/Proanthocyanidins. This substance is a flavonoid (plant pigment) that acts as an antioxidant.
- Catechins. Another antioxidant that resides in pine bark, this substance can help protect cells from oxidation and other harmful free radicals.
- Phenolic Acids. These healthful acids are also found in pine bark, giving it antimicrobial & anti-inflammatory properties.
But what can pine bark extract do for the human body? Some examples include:
• Supports healthy aging. Because pine bark extract essentially “scrubs” the body’s internal systems of harmful buildups, oxidation, pathogens, bacteria, and other unwanted substances, the extract has a cleansing effect and helps improve the aging process by eliminating much of the internal buildups that can hamper one’s health during aging.
• Aids cardiovascular health. Given pine bark extract is both an anti-inflammatory & an antioxidant, there are several ways (and studies suggesting) the ingredients within pine bark can improve the heart, flow & oxygenation of the blood, cholesterol, and more.
• Acts as a free radical scavenger. Because pine bark is a natural antioxidant, the extract of the bark helps scavenge the body for free radicals and remove them (free radicals are the result of oxidative stress within the body).
• Helps boost immune response. Pine bark extract, much like pine sap, is a natural antimicrobial. Indigenous cultures harvested pine sap as an antiseptic for cleaning wounds and preventing infection. Similarly, pine bark extract also helps the immune system fight off viruses, pathogens, bacteria, and germs.
• Acts as an anti-inflammatory. Research indicates pine bark extract can profoundly reduce inflammation by influencing the body’s cellular pathways that regulate inflammation.
• Supports healthy cholesterol levels. Studies also suggest pine bark extract can help improve cholesterol levels.
• Improves blood flow & blood pressure, and reduces the likelihood of blood clots. Given pine bark’s antioxidation benefits, the extract of pine bark can potentially reduce unwanted conditions in the blood & cardiovascular system.
• Acts as an antimicrobial. Thanks to their organic composition, pine trees naturally produce flavonoids and other chemicals that ward off viruses, pathogens, bacteria, and other illness-causing germs. For anything from reducing the chances of a cut becoming infected to boosting immune health during cold & flu season, pine bark extract acts as a simple health boost with antimicrobial benefits.
These are just some of the potential benefits of Immune Solution’s 100% Natural Pine Bark Extract. Keep in mind, because this supplement is a universally healthful nutrient and because everyone’s body is different, the supplement may offer slightly different benefits for different people.
The Equation to Healthy Living: Knowledge + Responsibility = Taking Control Over Health!
We’ve said it before, and we’ll stress the point again: Being healthy is so much more than just eating well, getting sufficient rest, and exercising frequently. Achieving a healthy lifestyle also means obtaining knowledge about healthy living, taking responsibility for one’s health, and being willing to implement daily lifestyle changes in order to be healthier.
At Immune Solution®, we’re here to ensure you have the knowledge and products you need to help you be as healthy as you can be.
Immune Solution® founder/owner, Jackie Page, had this to say about her newest product, 100% Natural Pine Bark Extract:
“This full-spectrum extract retains all its active constituents, as found in nature, in the correct, balanced ratio for optimal results. Encapsulating this goodness in our quick release easy to swallow vegan capsules, guarantees you a premium quality nutritional supplement that supports healthy aging, boosts cardiovascular health, and is a powerful free radical scavenger!”
We are quite in love with our new product, 100% Natural Pine Bark Extract, and we hope you will be too! Give us a call at our office at (727) 768-4688, or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org if you have questions or would like to learn more!
Immune Solution® Staff Writer