With the holidays just behind us and a New Year just ahead of us, there’s no doubting that millions of Americans are committing themselves to losing weight. Especially after several weeks of eating too much and too often during the holidays, healthy weight loss is on the minds of millions, undoubtedly one of the most common New Year’s Resolutions. But a desire for healthy weight loss is not just a post-holiday viewpoint. The United States has a weight problem year-round, with millions of Americans needing to find good, safe, and all-natural programs for losing weight.
Overburdened, Overwhelmed, and Overweight; America’s Silent Health Epidemic
If there is one country where its residents would be too busy to notice a serious health crisis, it would be the United States. Sadly, that is exactly what has occurred when it comes to weight-related ailments. The United States is one of the most productive countries in the world, with the strongest economy and a highly developed infrastructure and society.
However, the country also has a serious weight problem, and it crept into existence without virtually anyone seeming to notice it or talk about it. According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention:
• About 42% of Americans are obese (a BMI of over 30, more on BMI later).
• About 73% are overweight, including those who are obese (more on the definition of ‘overweight’ later).
• About 21% of teenagers are obese.
• About 20% of children are obese.
Obesity is also a leading contributor to loss of life. According to one research paper, about 80% of Americans who died from weight-related causes had a BMI of over 30 (obese). Weight problems are thought to cause almost 300,000 preventable deaths in the U.S. annually, making obesity a leading cause of death.
What are the Metrics for Determining Who Is Overweight and Who Isn’t?
Most health institutions use the Body Mass Index to determine healthy weight levels. Quoting the CDC, “Body mass index (BMI) is a person’s weight in kilograms divided by the square of height in meters. BMI is an inexpensive and easy screening method for weight category—underweight, healthy weight, overweight, and obesity.” The CDC offers a free calculator, and, as long as one knows their height and weight, they can calculate their body mass index. BMI figures in the 18.5 to 24.9 range are considered healthy. Anything below 18.5 is considered underweight. 25.0 to 29.9 is considered overweight. 30.0 and above is considered obese.
Immune Solution’s Complete Weight Loss Program
To help Americans lose weight in a healthy, all-natural, non-inhibitive manner, Immune Solution staff put together a 20-Day Weight Loss Program, a detoxifying cleanse that helps people lose weight in a safe and healthful manner. This program relies entirely on all-natural, plant-based proteins, wheat grasses, vitamins, minerals, and nutritional supplements.
The ingredients include:
• Pumpkin Seed Protein Powder. With 33 grams of plant-based protein in every serving (20 servings per bottle), the Pumpkin Seen Protein Powder is 100% paleo, vegan, organic, and all-natural. There are no GMOs in this protein powder, no fillers, and no additives or unnatural substances. And because this protein comes from pumpkin seeds, it helps promote healthy hormones and bladder health. The protein powder has 0 sugars, only 2 grams of carbs, and only 180 calories per serving.
• Ashwagandha Extract. Weight loss, even when done right and all-natural can be stressful. That’s why Immune Solution included its 100% Natural Ashwagandha Extract in its weight loss program. A natural adaptogen (helps the body adapt to stress and exerts a normalizing effect on the body), Ashwagandha is also an antioxidant, an Ayurvedic medicine, and a plant-based sleep aid. Ashwagandha also helps strengthen the immune system.
• Raw Organic Kamut® Wheatgrass Blend. One of Immune Solution’s most popular products, Raw Organic Kamut® Wheatgrass Blend improves gut health, increases strength & energy while cutting sugar cravings, helps curb appetite, and assists in reducing acid reflux by restoring alkalinity to the body and acting as an anti-inflammatory. This product is also a powerful detoxifier, cleansing the blood, detoxing the liver, and clearing the skin.
• MCT Boost Oil. Medium Chain Triglycerides (MCTs) boost metabolism, support a healthy gut microbiome, and assist in feelings of satiety (not hungry). This product also supports healthy fat loss, as the MCT promotes the burning of fat for fuel. MCTs help “convince” the body to burn fat rather than burn glucose for fuel. This product also acts as an antimicrobial and anti-fungal, and it helps control blood sugar levels.
• Fat Burner. The Fat Burner is an essential component in the weight loss program, a 100% natural supplement that promotes weight management by aiding in the burning of fat during the body’s metabolic process. This supplement combines green coffee bean extract, Garcinia Cambodia Extract (a tropical fruit extract), and African Mango Seed Extract. Together, these three products lower blood pressure, reduce the absorption of carbohydrates, block fat accumulation, suppress appetite, improve cholesterol levels, prevent fat build-up, and speed up metabolism.
Perhaps most importantly, the above five products were carefully assembled to complement each other.
The 20 Day Weight Loss Program truly is a program, with specific instructions to follow and a time-tested, proven schedule that promotes healthy weight loss.
Committing to Healthy Weight Loss in 2022
For those who are overweight, even if just slightly overweight, committing to healthy weight loss is a worthy and wise goal. But as we all know, creating a healthy lifestyle does not just happen overnight, and it’s not just something that people can dive right into and just “do it” per se. Just “doing it” is a big part of it, but it’s not all. More specifically, being healthy means more than just doing all the right things (like eating right, getting enough sleep, and exercising).
Being healthy also means acquiring knowledge and then making the personal commitment to implement that newfound knowledge into one’s day-to-day life. One has to understand how & why weight loss is important. Having this understanding will greatly assist the individual in doing the necessary tasks they need to do to lose weight. We believe anyone can lose weight healthily and naturally this year with education, information, and the best health supplements at the forefront.
If you need any help along the way, please give us a call at our office at (727) 768-4688, or send us an email to email@example.com if you have questions or would like to request more information.
Happy New Year and here’s to a healthy, prosperous 2022!