Bring your valentine breakfast in bed!! Prepare healthy Pumpkin Seed Protein Pancakes, made with Immune Solution® Organic Pumpkin Seed Protein Powder (with Superfoods!) — 𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘉𝘦𝘴𝘵 𝘗𝘭𝘢𝘯𝘵-𝘉𝘢𝘴𝘦𝘥 𝘗𝘳𝘰𝘵𝘦𝘪𝘯 𝘰𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘗𝘭𝘢𝘯𝘦𝘵!
Prep Time: 15 minutes | Serves: 2-3
• 2 ripe organic bananas, mashed
• 1 teaspoon fresh lemon juice
• ¼ cup pure almond milk
• 2 large organic grass-fed eggs
• ½ teaspoon pure Madagascar vanilla
• ⅔ cup Immune Solution® Organic Pumpkin Seed Protein Powder
• ½ teaspoon Ceylon cinnamon
• ¼ teaspoon nutmeg
• ½ teaspoon baking soda
• pinch salt
• virgin coconut oil
• grass-fed organic butter
• pure maple syrup
• fresh organic berries
1. In medium mixing bowl, stir mashed bananas, lemon juice, and almond milk, then beat in 2 eggs.
2. Add vanilla, organic pumpkin seed protein powder, cinnamon, nutmeg, baking soda, and salt.
3. Blend together lightly until smooth, and scoop with ¼-cup measure onto preheated nonstick skillet greased with virgin coconut oil.
4. Cook on medium heat until small bubbles appear and cakes are lightly browned; flip cakes and cook until lightly browned.
5. Remove cakes from heat, and plate. 𝘍𝘰𝘳 𝘦𝘹𝘵𝘳𝘢 “𝘤𝘶𝘥𝘥𝘭𝘦” 𝘱𝘰𝘪𝘯𝘵𝘴, 𝘤𝘶𝘵 𝘧𝘪𝘯𝘪𝘴𝘩𝘦𝘥 𝘤𝘢𝘬𝘦𝘴 𝘪𝘯𝘵𝘰 𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘵 𝘴𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘦𝘴.
6. Top with your choice of grass-fed butter, pure maple syrup, and fresh organic berries
– ROB PARROTT
Immune Solution® Director of Marketing