One could say America is the land of quick fixes, where everyone wants a fast solution to day-to-day problems. And while there is no easy way or “quick fix” to a healthier body, there are habits & routines one can add to their day-to-day life that make a huge difference.
Some examples include things like:
- Just 20-30 minutes of exercise per day is said to have numerous health benefits for one’s weight, cardiovascular activity, respiratory function, cognitive state, mood, and muscle condition.
- Getting sufficient rest at night is thought to help people live longer, have a better mental state during the day, and help maintain a healthy weight.
- Drinking enough water every day ensures the body maintains a normal temperature. Water helps lubricate joints, protect the spinal cord, and rid the body of excess waste byproducts.
Research shows maintaining a healthy diet is critical to one’s health. There is no replacement for a balanced diet of whole foods, that is, food that has not been heavily processed or artificially flavored. However, nutritious health supplements and foods like organic wheatgrass juice powder can give people the health boost they need to get an edge on their health goals.
Six Evidence-based Ways Wheatgrass Can Help Improve Your Health
Wheatgrass juice powder has many benefits for one’s health; here are a few:
- Weight Loss Assistance. Because wheatgrass cuts sugar cravings, people tend to eat more healthily when they add an organic wheatgrass juice powder to their daily diet. Further, wheatgrass is full of vitamins & minerals, which give the body what it needs to function properly and maintain a healthy weight.
- Enzyme Boost. Wheatgrass is high in enzymes, which help the digestive system break down & process food.
- Prebiotic. Prebiotic nutrients like wheatgrass are essential because they are the fiber material that feeds probiotics (good gut bacteria) living in the digestive system.
- Topical Steroid Withdrawal. When people use steroid-based cremes on their skin, it can lead to rashes & itching when the person stops using the cream. Because wheatgrass helps reduce inflammation and improves skin health, some users have reported skin-related benefits from using wheatgrass after ceasing steroid-based skincare products.
- Antioxidant. Wheatgrass is also a natural antioxidant. Quoting one resource, “Wheatgrass is low in calories but high in nutrients, including antioxidants such as glutathione, vitamin C, and vitamin E. Antioxidants fight free radicals in the body, reducing oxidative stress and protecting against health conditions like arthritis, cancer, and neurodegenerative diseases.”
- Fights infections. The same resource cited above indicates wheatgrass can also fight infections due to its antibacterial properties. Quoting the research, “The chlorophyll in wheatgrass has antibacterial properties. Applied to the skin, it may help to treat burns and lesions by preventing infections. Some research also indicates that drinking wheatgrass juice may help treat antibiotic-resistant infections.”
Immune Solution’s Raw Organic Kamut® Wheatgrass Blend
Wheatgrass juice powder provides the most nutrient-dense energy boost when it comes from a farm versus grown indoors on a sponge (or in a more clinical setting). That’s why Immune Solution® sources its premium wheatgrass from nutrient-rich organic soil watered with mineral springs and harvested at the peak of nutrition. Sourcing our wheatgrass in this way provides our customers with a superior wheatgrass powder, one that is non-GMO, non-crossbred, and one that is a nutrient-dense, heirloom-seed Egyptian wheatgrass product.
Further, Immune Solution’s Raw Organic Kamut® Wheatgrass Blend – Juice Powder is not sweetened with artificial sweeteners or additives. Rather, it is combined with a small amount of oat & alfalfa to give it a pleasant, sweet taste and to increase its mineral & trace mineral content.
If you need assistance deciding how to incorporate Immune Solution’s best-selling Raw Organic Kamut® Wheatgrass Blend – Juice Powder or our other premium superfood supplements into your diet, please call our office at (727) 768-4688. Or send us an email to email@example.com.
Let’s all have a fun summer where we responsibly take charge of our health!
Immune Solution® Staff Writer