Indulge this National Dessert Day with healthy Chocolate Cake!! Made with Immune Solution’s Pumpkin Seed Protein Powder (with Superfoods!) — 𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘉𝘦𝘴𝘵 𝘗𝘭𝘢𝘯𝘵-𝘉𝘢𝘴𝘦𝘥 𝘗𝘳𝘰𝘵𝘦𝘪𝘯 𝘰𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘗𝘭𝘢𝘯𝘦𝘵!
Prep Time: 20 minutes | Cook Time: 35-40 minutes | Serves: 8
- 2 cups Immune Solution® Pumpkin Seed Protein Powder
- ¾ cup cocoa powder
- ¼ cup arrowroot powder
- 1¼ teaspoon baking soda
- ¼ teaspoon sea salt
- 3 large organic eggs (or egg substitute) *
- ⅔ cup honey (or pure maple syrup) *
- ⅓ cup grapeseed oil (or virgin coconut oil) **
- 1¼ cups almond milk (or coconut milk) **
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- optional: icing/frosting/whipping cream
- optional: fresh organic raspberries/strawberries/preferred fruit
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Oil 9-inch round cake pan.
- In large mixing bowl whisk together pumpkin seed protein powder, cocoa powder, arrowroot powder, baking soda, and sea salt.
- In separate bowl, whisk together eggs, honey (or maple syrup), grapeseed oil (or virgin coconut oil), almond milk (or coconut milk), and vanilla.
- Pour wet ingredients into dry ingredients, and whisk together well.
- Pour batter into oil-prepared pan.
- Place pan on oven center rack and bake at 350°F @ 40 minutes.
- Remove cake in pan from oven, and cool in pan @ 10 minutes.
- Run knife around pan edge, and flip cake onto wire rack to further cool.
- Optionally add icing/frosting/whipping cream.
- Optionally top with fresh organic mashed raspberries/sliced strawberries/preferred fruit.
- Serve slightly warm or at room temperature.