It is said wheatgrass is nature’s finest medicine and is considered the most healing & nourishing of all grasses. Known to be a superfood, wheatgrass is a tremendous dietary supplement, as it is incredibly nutrient-dense—packed with vitamins & minerals.
American agricultural chemist Charles F. Schnabel in the 1930s introduced wheatgrass as a dietary supplement providing unique health benefits and began documenting its amazing nutritional values. Subsequently, Schnabel is renowned as “the father of wheatgrass.” In July 1942, Schnabel wrote a letter to Conrad A. Elvehjem, an internationally known American biochemist in nutrition, stating,
“15 pounds of wheatgrass is equal in overall nutritional value to 350 pounds of ordinary garden vegetables. We have not even scratched the surface of what grass can mean to man in the future.”
Doing the math, Schnabel’s statement suggests just a single 1 oz. shot of wheatgrass juice has the nutritional value of up to 2½ lb (10 servings) of garden vegetables! Let that soak in a second; the thought is quite impressive! Being highly alkalizing and rich in antioxidants, wheatgrass can aid your body in its daily detoxification process and is purported to have an anti-bacterial effect.
Evidence-based benefits prove wheatgrass can boost your immune system, lower your cholesterol, aid weight loss, and support healthy skin healing, respiratory function, digestion & gastrointestinal health, and fertility, as well as bolster cognitive function, help with arthritis and diabetes, and even has anticancer potential — but that’s truly just the beginning of wheatgrass’ near-miraculous benefits!
World-renowned natural health advocate, Brian Clement, Ph.D., L.N., is co-director of the Hippocrates Health Institute in West Palm Beach, Florida, and his compelling response of many varied health benefits of drinking wheatgrass juice will have you, like us, drinking every day! Dr. Clement discusses benefits of wheatgrass:
01. Surprisingly, wheatgrass is extremely rich in protein and contains 17 amino acids, the building blocks of protein.
02. Wheatgrass juice is an effective healer because it contains all minerals known to man, plus vitamins A, B complex, C, E, and K.
03. Wheatgrass juice is one of the best sources of living chlorophyll available today. To receive the full benefit, the chlorophyll must come fresh from a living plant.
04. Chlorophyll contains enzymes and super-oxide dismutase (SOD), a copper-containing protein found in mature red blood cells. This enzyme decomposes superoxide radicals in the body into a more manageable form, thereby helping to slow down the aging process.
05. Chlorophyll is the first product of sunlight and, therefore, contains more ‘light energy’ than any other food element. Wheatgrass juice contains crude chlorophyll (as opposed to pure) and can be taken orally and as a colon implant without side effects. In addition, scientists have never found wheatgrass to be toxic in any amount when given to either animals or humans.
06. Science has proven chlorophyll arrests the growth & development of unfriendly bacteria.
07. Chlorophyll is antibacterial and can be used inside and outside the body as a natural healer. The United States Army exposed guinea pigs to lethal doses of radiation. The guinea pigs fed chlorophyll-rich vegetables such as cabbage and broccoli had half the mortality rate as those fed a non-chlorophyll diet.
08. Chlorophyll can be extracted from many plants, but wheatgrass is superior because it has been found to have over 100 elements needed by man. If grown in organic soil, it absorbs 92 of the known 115 minerals from the soil.
09. Wheatgrass juice contains up to 70% chlorophyll, which is an important blood builder. The chlorophyll molecules closely resemble that of the hemin molecule, the pigment which combines with protein to form hemoglobin. The major difference is the chlorophyll molecule contains magnesium as its central atom, and the hemin molecule contains iron. The molecular structure of these two substances is almost identical in all other respects.
10. Liquid chlorophyll has the ability to get into the tissue, where it can actually refine and renew them.
11. The bland soothing effect of chlorophyll (wheatgrass) ointments is very beneficial to the treatment of various skin diseases involving the outer and underlying layers of the skin, including: itching & burning of the rectum; ivy poisoning; weeping & dry eczema; conditions caused by insect bites or infection.
12. Liquid chlorophyll washes drug deposits from the body.
13. Doctors R. Redpath and J. C. Davis found chlorophyll packs inserted into the sinuses had a drying effect, clearing up congestion, and giving immediate relief. Congested head colds were cleared up within 24 hours.
14. Chlorophyll neutralizes toxins in the body.
15. Chlorophyll helps purify the liver. You can improve your liver health by focusing on herbs and foods like wheatgrass that are known to regenerate liver tissue, support its detoxification process of alcohol, and protect it from the damage induced by your favorite libations.
16. Chlorophyll improves blood sugar problems.
17. In the American Journal of Surgery (1940), Benjamin Gruskin, M.D. recommends chlorophyll for its antiseptic benefits. The article suggests the following clinical uses for chlorophyll: to clear up foul-smelling odors, neutralize Strep infections, heal wounds, hasten skin grafting, cure chronic sinusitis, overcome chronic inner ear inflammation & infection, reduce varicose veins and heal leg ulcers, eliminate impetigo and other scabby eruptions, heal rectal sores, successfully treat inflammation of the uterine cervix, get rid of parasitic vaginal infections, reduce typhoid fever, and cure advanced pyorrhea in many cases.
18. Dr. Birscher, a research scientist, called chlorophyll “concentrated sun power.” He said, “Chlorophyll increases the function of the heart, and affects the vascular system, the intestines, the uterus, and the lungs.”
19. Wheatgrass juice can dissolve the scars formed in the lungs from breathing acid gasses. The effect of carbon monoxide is minimized since chlorophyll increases hemoglobin production.
20. Wheatgrass is high in oxygen like all green plants that contain chlorophyll. This is beneficial because the brain and all body tissues function at an optimal level in a highly-oxygenated environment.
21. Wheatgrass is a nutritionally complete food that will sustain the growth & development of laboratory animals and humans alike. Wheatgrass has what is called the grass-juice factor, which has been shown to keep herbivorous animals alive practically indefinitely.
22. Wheatgrass juice is a superior detoxification agent compared to carrot juice and other fruits and vegetables.
23. The starch of the wheat berry is stored energy which when converted to simpler sugars is a quick energy source. It is especially good for athletes because it is a juice and is assimilated in 20 minutes or less, and uses very little of the body’s energy to extract the nutrients…
24. Because 1 ounce of wheatgrass juice equals 2½ pounds of produce nutritionally, it naturally shuts off the appestat in the brain.
25. Wheatgrass contains a full spectrum of vitamins & minerals, including the thirteen essential ones, combined with dozens of trace elements and enzymes.
26. Farmers in the midwest who have sterile cows & bulls put them on wheatgrass to restore fertility. (The high magnesium content in chlorophyll builds enzymes that restore the sex hormones.)
27. After it has been ingested for 7-8 months, wheatgrass juice cures acne and even helps to remove scars. The diet, of course, must be improved at the same time.
28. Wheatgrass juice acts as a detergent in the body and can be used as a body deodorant.
29. A small amount of wheatgrass juice in the human diet helps prevent tooth decay.
30. Held in the mouth for 5 minutes, wheatgrass juice will help eliminate toothaches. It pulls poisons from the gums.
31. Gargle wheatgrass juice to remedy a sore throat.
33. Wheatgrass juice helps to keep the hair from graying.
34. Pyorrhea of the mouth: lay pulp of wheatgrass soaked in juice on diseased area in mouth, or chew wheatgrass, spitting out the pulp.
35. Wheatgrass juice improves digestion.
36. Wheatgrass juice is an excellent skin cleanser and can be absorbed through the skin for nutrition. Pour green juice over your body in a tub of warm water and soak for 15-20 minutes. Rinse off with cold water.
37. Wheatgrass implants (enemas) are great for healing & detoxifying the colon walls. The implants also heal & cleanse the internal organs. After an enema is evacuated, implant 4 ounces of wheatgrass juice. Retain for 20 minutes.
38. Wheatgrass juice improves arthritis: Soak a cotton sock with 6 ounces and place on affected area, then cover with plastic bag.
39. For minor eye irritation, apply strained wheatgrass juice mixed with half pure water in an eye cup for 15-30 seconds.
40. Massage 6 ounces into the scalp and cover with shower cap for 15 minutes to help eliminate dandruff.
41. Wheatgrass juice can be used as a douche for many feminine complications.
42. Wheatgrass juice is great for constipation and keeping the bowels open because it is high in magnesium.
43. Wheatgrass juice reduces high blood pressure and enhances the capillaries.
44. Wheatgrass is gluten-free because it’s cut before the grain forms.
45. Wheatgrass juice can remove heavy metals from the body.
46. Wheatgrass juice is great for blood disorders of all kinds.
47. Another benefit of wheatgrass is you can grow it in just about a week, right in your own home.
48. Dr. Earp Thomas said, “Wheat is the king of all grain foods.” He found an ounce of wheatgrass in a gallon of fluoridated water would turn the fluorine into harmless calcium-phosphate-fluoride compound. Used in wash water, it adds softness to the face & hands. In the bath, it is most soothing. It stops bleeding, eases itching, and helps sores & pimples heal. Dr. Thomas further discovered fruits & vegetables contaminated by sprays were thoroughly cleaned and the negative food transformed by wash water with a wisp of wheatgrass placed in the water.
49. By taking wheatgrass juice, one may feel an increase in strength & endurance, renewed health & spirituality, and experience an overall sense of well-being.
And finally, benefit #50, specific to Immune Solution®:
50. Immune Solution® gluten-free Raw Organic Kamut® Wheatgrass Blend – Juice Powder wheatgrass is grown in nutrient-rich, organic soil, watered with mineral springs, and harvested at the peak of nutrition. Kamut® is a superior non-GMO, non-crossbred, nutrient-dense heirloom-seed Egyptian wheatgrass; Kamut® is a high-protein grain, generally containing 30% more protein than does wheat. We have combined it minimally with oat & alfalfa to give it a sweet taste and increase the mineral & trace mineral content. Immune Solution® Raw Organic Kamut® Wheatgrass Blend – Juice Powder formulation blend is 75% pure Kamut® (more than 3 times other wheatgrass product leading brands!) and 25% oat/alfalfa.
Our top-quality wheatgrass powder is made using a proprietary system to prevent oxidation during the delicate stages of drying. Our processing gives you, our customer, the most powerful wheatgrass product on the market!
Immune Solution® products help people lead healthier lives, and in the spirit of wanting to allow our customers the opportunity to better share that fact, our team has put together a “Holiday Sale” promotion we’re offering through December! This limited-time promotion allows you to order two bottles of most Immune Solution® products and receive $10 off the purchase. This way, you can order one product for yourself and gift the second bottle to a family member or loved one for Christmas.
Immune Solution® Raw Organic Kamut® Wheatgrass Blend – Juice Powder is one of the products offered in the promotion. Place an order for two (large size), receive $10 off your purchase, and gift the second bottle to someone you feel may benefit from the world’s best wheatgrass supplement!
And as always, if you have any questions about our products or how to accomplish your health & wellness goals, don’t hesitate to please contact us. Call our office at (727) 768-4688, reach out online at our website contact form, or send a direct email to email@example.com. We’re here to assist in any way we can!
Cheers to living your best wellness life this holiday season!
 WebMD. “Biography < Steve Meyerowitz.” WebMD.com, 2013 https://www.webmd.com/steve-meyerowitz
Healthline Media. “Wheatgrass Benefits: 10 Reasons to Enjoy.” Healthline.com, 2021. https://www.healthline.com/health/food-nutrition/wheatgrass-benefits#superfood
 Wikimedia Foundation, Inc. “Charles Schnabel.” Wikipedia®, updated July 2022. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Charles_Schnabel
 Wikimedia Foundation, Inc. “Conrad Elvehjem.” Wikipedia®, updated October 2022. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Conrad_Elvehjem
 National Library of Medicine. “Nutritional Quality and Antioxidant Activity of Wheatgrass (Triticum aestivum) Unwrap by Proteome Profiling and DPPH and FRAP assays.” PubMed.gov, 2018. https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/30059150/
 National Library of Medicine. “The Immunologically Active Oligosaccharides Isolated from Wheatgrass Modulate Monocytes via Toll-like Receptor-2 Signaling.” PubMed.gov, 2013. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3682569/
 National Library of Medicine. “Antioxidant effect of Triticum aestivium (wheat grass) in high-fat diet-induced oxidative stress in rabbits.” PubMed.gov, 2010. https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/20508870/
,  Functional Foods Center. Functional Foods in Health and Disease: 11:444-456; “Living life the natural way – Wheatgrass and Health.” Functional Food Center Inc., 2011. https://www.functionalfoodscenter.net/files/47516971.pdf
,  National Library of Medicine. “The Medical Use of Wheatgrass: Review of the Gap Between Basic and Clinical Applications.” PubMed.gov, 2015. https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/26156538/
 National Library of Medicine. “Neuroprotective effects of Triticum aestivum L. against beta-amyloid-induced cell death and memory impairments.” PubMed.gov, 2010. https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/19441012/
 National Library of Medicine. “Hypoglycaemic role of wheatgrass and its effect on carbohydrate metabolic enzymes in type II diabetic rats.” PubMed.gov, 2016. https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/25116122/
 Hippocrates Wellness Institute. “About < Brian Clement Ph.D., L.N.: Co-Director.” HippocratesWellness.org. https://hippocrateswellness.org/about-us/team/directors/brian-clement/
 Hippocrates Wellness Institute. “About < The Science.” HippocratesWellness.org. https://hippocrateswellness.org/about-us/the-science/
 The Chalkboard. “The 50 Benefits Of Wheatgrass According To A Doctor.” TheChalkboardMag.com, 2022. https://thechalkboardmag.com/50-benefits-of-wheatgrass/