Surveys show Americans feel hungrier during the winter months. Many experts believe the trend of overeating during winter is kicked off during the holidays. Thanksgiving takes 1st place for the highest food consumption day of the year, closely followed by Christmas Eve, Christmas Day, Super Bowl Sunday, New Year’s Eve, and New Year’s Day.
Six holidays all centered around the same season, coupled with cooler temperatures, longer nights, and cloudy, sometimes depressing weather, all set the stage for high food consumption. Further, it is no coincidence that unhealthy foods tend to be marketed and advertised more heavily during this season, meaning not only will Americans consume more food, but the food they’ll consume is almost guaranteed to be less than healthy.
Introducing 100% Raw Organic Beet Root Juice Powder
Thankfully, there are nutrients Americans can add to their diets during the holidays to reduce cravings and provide their bodies with the nutrition they need to stay healthy. And to think, it could all be as simple as adding beets to one’s diet!
To create the best beetroot powder on the market, Immune Solution innovated a proprietary system to produce a 100% organic beetroot juice powder that would help people add a nutritious supplement to their daily diet. Immune Solution makes its beetroot juice powder from 100% organic beets grown in American soil and harvested at optimal maturity to deliver maximum nutritional impact.
From Immune Solution founder Jackie Page:
- “Our Beet Juice (beetroot powder) is extracted from whole beets and processed at ambient temperatures, which keeps it enzymatically alive and raw. This ensures bioavailability and preserves the vibrant color, flavor, and nutritional value. This superior product, when reconstituted in water, is nearly identical to fresh beet juice. It effectively provides all the benefits of fresh-picked beets with the convenience of Raw Organic Beet Root Juice Powder.”
Why Beet Root is Essential During the Holidays
There are many health benefits to beetroot, several of which are essential during the holidays. Primarily, beetroots contain various vitamins and minerals that keep the body energetic and strong even when one is overwhelmed with heavy, rich, fatty, and sugary holiday meals.
But in addition to that:
- Beets contain nitrates, which improve cardiovascular function and blood flow.
- Beets help oxygenate the body, which enhances the body’s ability to function and perform exercise or work.
- Beets can lower blood pressure, which is especially helpful for those with hypertension or heart-related health issues.
- Beets also help individuals maintain healthy blood sugar levels, which is essential during the holidays.
Why are the Best Nutritional Supplements Both Raw and Alive?
100% Raw Organic Beet Root Juice Powder is unique from other beetroot juice powders in that it is both raw and alive. But what does that mean? Immune Solution’s beetroot juice powder is a highly concentrated 100% organic juice powder with no additives, artificial fillers, or flavorings. One scoop equals four beets because Immune Solution’s beets have been juiced and then dried into powder form.
Critically, the preparation process for the beets involves first juicing the beets at ambient temperatures. No heat is applied, which means the beets are totally raw and still alive when they’re made into juice and then dried into powder. That means the consumer gets a raw, alive nutrient that packs a powerful dose of vitamins, minerals, and enzymes.
100% Raw Organic Beet Root Juice Powder is On Sale, Just in Time for the Holidays!
The holidays can be stressful, so Immune Solution is offering a sale option with 100% Raw Organic Beet Root Juice Powder:
- Dynamic Duo: Buy one large 100% Raw Organic Kamut Wheatgrass Blend and one Raw Organic Beet Root Juice Powder and save $5.
As always, please get in touch with us if you have any questions. We hope you will take charge of your health this holiday season, and we’re here to help you along the journey.
Cheers to healthy foods and lifestyles!
Immune Solution Staff Writer
 SU. “The Biggest Holidays of the Year, Ranked by Deliciousness.” Spoon University, 2017. spoonuniversity.com