Cold and flu season has arrived, and millions of Americans are at greater risk of contracting illness. According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention’s recent reports about the flu:
- “Flu activity often begins to increase in October. Most of the time flu activity peaks between December and February, although significant activity can last as late as May.”
CDC data suggest December, January, February, and March are the worst months for the flu. Again quoting CDC reports:
- “In addition to flu viruses, several other respiratory viruses also spread during flu season and can cause symptoms similar to those seen with flu infection. These respiratory viruses include rhinovirus (one cause of the ‘common cold’), and RSV, which is the most common cause of severe respiratory illness in young children. Other commonly circulating respiratory viruses include human parainfluenza viruses (HPIV), human metapneumovirus (HMPV), respiratory adenoviruses, and human coronavirus.”
The common cold is also quite, well, common during winter. Further, it is extremely easy for this particular illness to spread. The common cold transfers from person to person through airborne droplets that the sick person coughs or sneezes into the air. Another person then inhales the droplets. Given how fast colds and flu pass from one person to the next (especially during winter), people should take every precaution to stay healthy, including boosting their immune system naturally. That’s where Immune Solution comes in.
The Power of Liposomal Vitamin C
Everyone knows vitamin C is an effective remedy during cold and flu season, but not all vitamin C is created equal. For example, Immune Solution’s Liposomal Vitamin C is believed to be 8-10 times more effective than IV Vitamin C, which is itself 30-70 times more effective than regular oral Vitamin C capsules or tablets. That means just one gram of Immune Solution’s Liposomal Vitamin C equals 240-700 grams of regular Vitamin C capsules or tablets.
Liposomal Vitamin C isn’t just a more potent vitamin; it’s also simply a better version of vitamin C. The key is the “liposomal” nature of the product. To define the term, “liposomes” are tiny, nano-sized bubbles that mimic the body’s cell membranes. When vitamin C is administered via liposomes (Liposomal Vitamin C), the body can quickly absorb vitamin C.
Quoting Jackie Page, Immune Solution founder and creator of Liposomal Vitamin C:
- “Liposomal Vitamin C is a vital nutrient. Many studies have demonstrated multiple benefits at levels far above the Recommended Daily Allowance (RDA). Liposomal encapsulation dramatically enhances the delivery of Vitamin C to both the blood and all the cells of the body. This helps to overcome bowel tolerance issues associated with high oral dosages.”
It’s worth noting that while Liposomal Vitamin C is particularly popular during winter for its immune system benefits, the product is associated with numerous other health benefits, including:
- Collagen support
- All-natural stress relief
- Wound healing and growth
- Supports the brain and nervous system
- Can help prevent cardiovascular disease
- A vital antioxidant and free radical scavenger
- It can reduce inflammation, detox the body, and support weight loss
Tackle 2024 with a Healthy Immune System!
Contracting an illness and losing several days to quarantine and bed rest is unfortunate under any set of circumstances, but to have this occur just as the new year begins is simply inexcusable! Everyone owes it to themselves to take responsibility for their health and well-being and avoid getting sick this year. Liposomal Vitamin C can help with that.
As always, if you have any questions about Immune Solution’s products, please don’t hesitate to contact us.
Here’s to reaching our health goals in 2024!
Immune Solution Staff Writer
 CDC. “Flu Season.” Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, 2023. cdc.gov