FREE SHIPPING AND NO TAX!!
Liposomal Vitamin C
POTENTIAL BENEFITS & USES*:
• Immune System Support*
• Antioxidant & Free Radical Scavenger Support*
• Detoxification Support*
• Antimicrobial Support*
• Collagen & Connective Tissue Repair Support*
Believed to be 8-10 Times More Effective than IV Vitamin C!**
*These statements not evaluated by U.S. Food & Drug Administration. This product not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. **Per extensive research and experience as reported by Dr. Thomas Levy.
Liposomal Vitanin C is a vital nutrient. Many studies have demonstrated multiple benefits at levels far above the Recommended Daily Allowance (RDA). Liposomal encapsulation dramatically enhances the delivery of Vitamin C to both the blood and all the cells of the body. This helps to overcome bowel tolerance issues associated with high oral dosages.
Functions & Benefits of Vitamin C by Dr. Max MacCloud, “The Nutrition Ninja Doc”,
All Cells Need & Benefit from Vitamin C, first some of the Systemic Functions:
- Collagen = Structural Integrity. Vitamin C plays a vital role in the production of collagen, the primary structural protein of the body. It’s vital for the health & integrity of all cells, tendons, ligaments, cartilage, bones, skin, cornea, the gut, blood vessels, mucosa, and everything else!
- Growth, Development, and Repair of all Body Tissues is dependent on the availability of adequate amounts of Vitamin C. This includes recovery from injuries, surgery, and wound healing.
- The Stress Hormone. Vitamin C has been referred to as ‘The Stress Hormone’ since it helps us deal with & adapt to stress. Species capable of making Vitamin C dramatically increase production during times of stress. Stress (of all types) rapidly depletes Vitamin C, thereby creating a much greater need. Examples of stress include infections, toxins, EMF (electromagnetic field) radiation, poor diet and/or digestion, obesity, pollutants, smoking, alcohol, etc.
- Overall Health & Nutrition Marker. Some experts consider Vitamin C to be the ideal nutrition marker for overall health.
- A Vital Antioxidant & Free Radical Scavenger. Vitamin C acts as a powerful & diversified antioxidant that helps protect our cells from free radicals, toxins, pollutants, and microbial insult. It also recharges other antioxidants.
- Effects on the Brain & Nervous Systems:
A. Neurotransmitter production.
B. Protects memory & cognitive functions.
C. Protects against neurodegenerative diseases.
Oxidative stress and inflammation in the brain, spine, and/or nerves have been shown to play a key role in the development & progression of several neurodegenerative conditions including dementia, Alzheimer’s disease, impaired memory, and ability to think. Several studies have correlated these neurodegenerative conditions with low blood levels of Vitamin C, whereas high Vitamin C intake is shown to protect cognitive functions & memory.
- Boosts Immune System Functioning:
A. Promotes the production of WBCs (white blood cells), specifically lymphocytes & phagocytes.
B. Enhances WBCs function while protecting them from damage.
C. Essential part of the skin’s defense system by strengthening the skin’s protective barrier.
D. Pneumonia patients tend to have lower Vitamin C levels; adding Vitamin C shortens recovery time.
E. Vitamin C has a long & well-documented history of fighting off and destroying many microbes & other pathogens. This requires many times the RDA.
F. Improved speed of recovery from injury, and improved wound healing.
- Eyes. Helps prevent & beneficially impact both cataracts and macular degeneration.
- Cardiovascular System.
A. Prevention of cardiovascular disease. May lower risk of heart disease based on numerous studies via beneficial effects on blood pressure, triglyceride, cholesterol, and HDL (high-density lipoprotein) levels.
B. Hypertension and stroke prevention. Vitamin C has been shown to lower elevated high blood pressure, a factor increasing the risk of heart disease & stroke. Those with the highest concentrations of Vitamin C in their blood were associated with a 42% lower risk of stroke than those with the lowest concentrations.
- Skin. Vitamin C enhances skin health & integrity while reducing wrinkles & aging.
- Cancer. Shown to be of significant benefit in both the prevention & treatment of cancer.
- Blood Health & Anemia. Vitamin C enhances iron absorption from the diet. Just consuming 100 mg of Vitamin C may enhance iron absorption by 67%, thereby reducing the incidence of anemia. Iron is crucial for making red blood cells and for transporting oxygen throughout the body. Iron deficiency anemia accounts for approximately 5,500 deaths in the US and up to 2.4 million worldwide every year.
- Weight loss & energy. Vitamin C is vital to the body’s production of Carnitine, which supports the transport of fats into the mitochondria and their efficiency at producing energy.
- Pain & Inflammation. Documented to reduce pain, inflammation, and histamine.
- Detoxification. Helps detoxify a wide variety of toxins, including heavy metals.
- Misc. Benefits:
A. Reduces uric acid levels and, therefore, gout.
B. Reduces seasickness.
The above is for educational purposes only and is not to be construed as medical advice.
**Liposomal Vitamin C is considered to be 8-10 times more effective than IV Vitamin C, which is considered to be 30-70 times more effective than regular oral Vitamin C. Doing the math, that could make 1 gm of Liposomal Vitamin C equal to 240-700 gm of regular oral Vitamin C.
One of the greatest scientists of the 20th Century, Linus Pauling, Ph.D., spent the second half of his career & life promoting the liberal & aggressive mega-dosing of Vitamin C. Try this amazing product from Immune Solution.
|Purchase (1) bottle||
|Purchase (2) bottles||