FREE SHIPPING AND NO TAX!!
LIPOSOMAL VITAMIN C
POTENTIAL BENEFITS & USES*:
• Immune System Support*
• Anti-Oxident & Free Radical
• Detoxification Support*
• Anti-Microbial Support*
• Collagen & Connective Tissue
Believed to be 8-10 Times More Effective than IV Vitamin C!**
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food & Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
**Per extensive research and experience as reported by Dr. Thomas Levy.
Vitamin C is a vital nutrient. Many studies have demonstrated multiple benefits at levels far above the RDA. Liposomal encapsulation dramatically enhances the delivery of Vitamin C to both the blood and all the cells of the body. This helps to overcome the bowel tolerance issues associated with high oral dosages.
Functions & Benefits of Vitamin C by “The Nutrition Ninja Doc”
All Cells Need & Benefit from Vitamin C, first some of the Systemic Functions:
- Collagen = Structural Integrity. Vit. C plays a vital role in the production of COLLAGEN the primary structural protein of the body. It’s vital for the health and integrity of all cells, tendons, ligaments, cartilage, bones, skin, cornea, the gut, blood vessels, the mucosa, and everything else!
- Growth, Development, and Repair of all body tissues is dependent on the availability of adequate amounts of Vit. C. This includes Recovery from Injuries, Surgery, & Wound Healing.
- The Stress Hormone. Vitamin C has been referred to as ‘The Stress Hormone’ since it helps us to deal with & adapt to stress. Species that can make Vit. C dramatically increase production during times of stress. Stress (of all types) rapidly depletes Vit. C, thereby creating a much greater need. Examples of stress include infections, toxins, EMF radiation, smoking, poor diet &/or digestion, pollutants, alcohol, obesity, etc.
- Overall Health & Nutrition Marker. Some experts consider Vitamin C to be the ideal nutrition marker for overall health.
- A Vital Antioxidant & Free Radical Scavenger. Vit. C acts as a powerful and diversified antioxidant that helps protect our cells from free radicals, toxins, pollutants, & microbial insult. It also recharges other antioxidants.
- Effects on the Brain & Nervous Systems: A. Neurotransmitter production. B. Protects Memory & Cognitive Functions. C. Protects against Neurodegenerative Diseases. Oxidative stress and inflammation in the brain, spine, &/or nerves have been shown to play a key role in the development and progression of several neurodegenerative conditions including dementia, Alzheimer’s disease, impaired ability to think and memory. Several studies have correlated these neurodegenerative conditions with low blood levels of vitamin C, whereas high vitamin C intake is shown to protect cognitive functions and memory.
- Boosts Immune System Functioning: A. Promotes the production of WBCs (lymphocytes and phagocytes). B. Enhances WBCs function while protecting them from damage. C. Essential part of the skin’s defense system by strengthening the skin’s protective barrier. D. Pneumonia patients tend to have lower vit. C levels, adding vit. C shortens recovery time. E. Vitamin C has a long & well-documented history of fighting off and destroying many microbes and other pathogens. This requires many times the RDA. Improved Speed of Recovery from Injury. Improved Wound Healing.
- Eyes. Helps prevent, and beneficially impact, both cataracts and Macular Degeneration.
- Cardiovascular System. A. Prevention of CV Disease. May lower risk of heart disease based on numerous studies via beneficial effects on blood pressure, triglyceride, cholesterol, and HDL levels. B. Hypertension. Vit. C has been shown to lower elevated high blood pressure which increases the risk of heart disease and strokes. C. Stroke prevention. Those with the highest concentrations of vitamin C in their blood were associated with a 42% lower risk of stroke than those with the lowest concentrations.
- Skin. Vit. C enhances skin health & integrity while reducing wrinkles and aging.
- Cancer. Shown to be of significant benefit in both the prevention & treatment of cancer.
- Blood Health & Anemia. Vitamin C enhances iron absorption from the diet. Just consuming 100 mg of vitamin C may enhance iron absorption by 67% thereby reducing the incidence of anemia. Iron is crucial for making red blood cells and for transporting oxygen throughout the body. Iron deficiency anemia accounts for approximately 5,500 deaths in the US and up to 2.4 million worldwide every year.
- Weight loss & energy. Vit C is vital to the body’s production of Carnitine which sup-ports the transport of fats into the mitochondria, and their efficiency at producing energy.
- Pain & Inflammation: Documented to reduce pain, inflammation & histamine.
- Detoxification. Helps detoxify a wide variety of toxins including heavy metals.
- Misc. Benefits. A. Reduces Uric Acid levels & therefore Gout. B. Reduces Seasickness.
Liposomal Vitamin C is considered to be 8-10 times more effective than IV Vit. C which is considered to be 30-70 times more effective than regular oral vit. C. Doing the math, that could make 1gm of Lipo-C equal to 240-700 gm of regular oral Vit. C. One of the greatest scientists of the 20th Century, Linus Pauling, Ph.D., spent the second half of his career & life promoting the liberal & aggressive mega-dosing of Vit. C. He may have known some-thing about what he was talking about.
* This is for educational purposes only & is not to be construed as medical advice.