As we begin to move into the holidays, we start thinking about all those family meals and delicious cooking we’re about to enjoy. It sounds nice at first, until we think about the effect all that rich food will have on our bodies.
Rather than waiting until after the holiday season to lose weight, why not start now? Why not lose a few pounds before the holidays kick-off?
Here are ten tips you can implement into your life to help you lose weight naturally:
- Add protein to your diet. When you’re trying to lose weight, protein is the king of nutrients. Protein requires a fair amount of energy to metabolize, which leads to calories being burned simply to digest your food. Furthermore, a high protein diet helps you feel full without eating as much. And protein provides you with more energy too, a critical component if you’re also exercising to lose weight.
- Eat whole, single-ingredient foods. Perhaps the most critical cause of rising obesity in America is the sudden availability of processed foods. On the other hand, whole foods are naturally very filling, and whole foods provide the body with many of the essential nutrients it needs to function correctly.
- Try to avoid consuming processed foods. In addition to focusing on whole, single-ingredient foods, you should also be staying away from processed foods. Processed foods are high in sugars, fats, and calories. Furthermore, processed foods are chemically engineered to be craving-inducing, causing you to eat more than you should.
- Make sure your kitchen is full of healthy foods and snacks. Science has shown us that the foods we keep at home make a huge difference in our general health and wellbeing. When a family always has healthy food in the house, they are more likely to eat healthfully. That means fewer takeout orders, fewer food deliveries, fewer late-night visits to the drive-through, fewer trips to restaurants, etc.
- Limit your sugar intake, especially when it comes to added sugars. Sugar and added sugar are two very different things. As a general rule, the less sugar you can have in your diet, the better. But lots of healthy foods do have sugar in them. Fruit is a great example. But the key is to avoid added sugar. Added sugars appear in processed foods, candy, chocolate, etc.
- Drink lots of water. By itself, water can be quite filling, so many experts recommend drinking water before a meal. Drinking plenty of water throughout the day also leads to a higher daily caloric burn.
- Cut back on sweetened beverages. In addition to increasing water intake, it’s also essential to cut back on sugary drinks. It might be a good idea to cut sugar out of one’s coffee or tea, as well as cut back on carbonated beverages.
- Avoid liquid calories. Energy drinks, soft drinks, fruit juices, alcoholic beverages, and lots of other bottled drinks have many calories in them. And these are “empty calories” too, because they don’t do much for one’s energy or metabolism.
- Get lots of sleep. The body burns calories during rest and uses the energy from calories to rebuild muscle, organ tissue, skin, and other critical body regions. Getting enough sleep also helps keep one’s appetite lower, as sleep helps provide the body with energy. When one does not sleep enough, the body will crave food instead, as food is then the only other means to get the energy needed to perform day-to-day functions.
- Cut back on refined carbohydrates. Refined carbs refer to carbohydrates that have had most of their nutrients and fiber removed. Such carbs provide little nutritional value to the body and make it very easy to gain weight. Examples of refined carbs include white flour (non-sprouted), white bread, white rice, various sodas, virtually all pastries, most snacks, most sweets, pasta, many breakfast cereals, and added sugars.
100% Natural Fat Burner – Help in Losing Fat and Achieving a Healthy Weight
Immune Solution’s fat burner offers a great way to help assist the body’s natural fat-shedding process. It’s important to remember that it is not within the body’s natural programming or structure to be unhealthily overweight. Obesity comes about because of poor diet, lack of exercise, and other factors. Genetics can play a role, yes, but the human body’s natural drive is to maintain a healthy weight and a healthy body fat percentage.
That is why Immune Solution’s Fat Burner is so helpful. The supplement addresses the internal imbalances and obstructions leading to fat accumulation (and that are also preventing fat-shedding). The 100% Natural Fat Burner product utilizes all-organic, vegan-safe, vegetarian-safe, non-GMO, and gluten-free plant-based supplements and other nutrients to help repair critical bodily functions directly responsible for weight.
We’d also like to mention that, for a limited time, when you purchase a bottle of our Ashwagandha, or one of our 10-Day Weight Loss Programs, or one of our 20-Day Weight Loss Programs, we will add a bottle of our 100% Natural Fat Burner for 1/2 off! Keep in mind we also offer our products with no added taxes and no shipping costs.
And as always, if you have any questions about our healthy fat burner product or would like to talk about any of our other products, don’t hesitate to reach out to us! You can email us directly by filling out our contact form. You can also call our office direct at any time during regular business hours at (727) 768-4688. We’d love to hear from you!
Try our 100% Natural Fat Burner and please let us know what you think. Good luck on your weight loss journey!
Immune Solution Writing Staff