Did you know that overeating, also called “binge eating,” is the most common eating disorder in the United States? Or that about 42.5% of the American population meet the clinical criteria for obesity? Or that American obesity has increased 26% since 2008?
There is a toxicity in eating too much, and it’s a growing problem in America.
Breaking It Down – The Side Effects of Eating Too Much
One of the most common causes of obesity in America is the simple fact that Americans eat too much. Consuming more food than the body needs is unhealthy, as the extra calories and carbohydrates are inevitably converted into excess fat.
Some of the harmful side effects of eating too much include:
- Eating too much puts your body in a “caloric surplus.” Those extra calories end up being stored as fat. The more this happens, the more fat is stored. Unhealthy weight gain ensues.
- Eating too much disrupts hormones like ghrelin and leptin, hormones that monitor hunger regulation. So disrupted, these hormones cease to function properly, potentially triggering perpetual cycles of overeating.
- Overeating can increase the risk for disease. Overeating leads to obesity, and obesity can precipitate a long list of health problems like diabetes, heart disease, stroke, high blood pressure, inflammation, and insulin resistance.
- Eating too much can also lead to nausea, indigestion, even vomiting. The solution to prevent this is to eat less and to eat more slowly.
- Excessive food consumption also strains the digestive system. That can trigger gas, bloating, stomach pains, and intestinal aches.
- Consuming more food than one should, can, over time, impair brain function. Obesity has been connected to mental decline in older adults, leading to memory impairment and cognitive problems.
- Overeating can make people feel sluggish and tired, sleepy, lazy, and shiftless. Extreme overeating can even lead to rapid heart rate and headaches.
Eating Too Often – Overtaxing the Digestive System
There are no health benefits of eating too often. While many medical experts recommend eating three or four times per day, the focus is always on small and healthy meals, not eating to the point of being full over and over again throughout the day.
Eating too often also overtaxes the digestive system. When one is always eating, their digestive system is always working. Eating too often opens the door to adverse health conditions, like heartburn. Quoting Kellie Bramlet Blackburn in a column for the University of Texas, “Eating too much food requires your organs to work harder. They secrete extra hormones and enzymes to break the food down. To break down food, the stomach produces hydrochloric acid. If you overeat, this acid may back up into the esophagus resulting in heartburn. Consuming too much food that is high in fat, like pizza and cheeseburgers, may make you more susceptible to heartburn.”
Eating small, healthy meals and spacing them out throughout the day is more conducive to healthy weight loss.
Fasting Gives the Digestive System a Reset
One of the most effective ways to lose weight naturally is to take part in a fast. But there are many wrong ways to fast, and only a few correct approaches. Fasting, which is essentially spending periods of time not eating and then eating limited, healthful foods, is a sensible method of losing weight in a healthy manner.
According to Dr. Monique Tello’s article for the Harvard Medical School, “Intermittent fasting makes intuitive sense. The food we eat is broken down by enzymes in our gut and eventually ends up as molecules in our bloodstream. Carbohydrates, particularly sugars and refined grains (think white flours and rice), are quickly broken down into sugar, which our cells use for energy. If our cells don’t use it all, we store it in our fat cells as, well, fat. But sugar can only enter our cells with insulin, a hormone made in the pancreas. Insulin brings sugar into the fat cells and keeps it there. Between meals, as long as we don’t snack, our insulin levels will go down and our fat cells can then release their stored sugar, to be used as energy. We lose weight if we let our insulin levels go down. The entire idea of intermittent fasting is to allow the insulin levels to go down far enough and for long enough that we burn off our fat.”
This approach to losing weight, fasting, literally gives the digestive system a reset and allows the body to burn stored fat, effectively helping the individual lose unwanted weight. This is how a person can control their digestive function, simply by eating less food (and eating less often).
This doesn’t have to be complicated. It could be as simple as eating two meals per day rather than three or four. It could be as simple as shaving a few hundred calories off of one’s daily caloric intake.
And if you want to go the extra mile and get the most out of your weight loss journey, what you put in your body becomes just as important as what you take out.
The 20 Day Weight Loss Program – Starting 2021 with Healthy Weight Loss
When people think of weight loss, the entire focus almost always revolves around what foods they give up. But what about what the foods that they still eat? Just as important as subtracting certain foods from one’s diet, consuming smaller portions during meals, and eating fewer meals, it’s equally important to add healthful nutrients your body needs to burn fat naturally.
This is where Immune Solution comes in.
After several decades of research, product testing, experimentation, tweaking, improving our products, and investing time and effort in research and discovery, our staff at Immune Solution have created the best natural weight loss formula on the market.
This planet-based weight loss cleanse helps you regain control of your weight by giving you a diet rich in organic, nutrient-dense superfoods.
The 20 Day Weight Loss Program by Immune Solution combines three key health components:
- Raw Organic Kamut Wheatgrass Powder. The best wheatgrass powder and a quality health product, Immune Solution’s Organic Kamut Wheatgrass Powder is made from nutrient-dense, heirloom-seed Egyptian wheatgrass. The wheatgrass plants are grown right here in the United States, planted in nutrient-rich, organic soil, and watered from a nearby mineral spring. Immune Solution’s Organic Kamut Wheatgrass Powder is perfect for healthy weigh loss because it improves gut health, aids digestion, acts as a prebiotic (feeds good gut bacteria), helps reduce acid reflux, alkalizes the body, detoxifies the body of unwanted chemicals, increases strength, boosts energy, cleans the blood, and cuts sugar cravings.
- Pumpkin Seed Protein Powder. Packed with 33 grams of vegan, non-GMO protein, the Pumpkin Seed Protein Powder provides the nutrients and raw energy needed to tackle the day while on a healthy fasting cleanse. The protein powder tastes great, is completely paleo and vegan, and promotes bladder health and hormone balance. It’s the best plant-based protein available!
- 100% Natural Ashwagandha Extract. Ashwagandha defends your body from over-active cortisol, the stress hormone. Ashwagandha is a natural stress neutralizer. An anti-oxidant and a sleep aid, this miraculous supplement helps soothe your body and mind, assisting in healthy weight loss by lowering cortisol levels, reducing anxiety, boosting healthy sleep, and assisting thyroid function.
To help you achieve your healthy weight loss goals, we’re offering a special combo sale for two of our most popular weight loss products. For a limited time, when you order the 20 Day Weight Loss Program, you can receive a $10-off coupon when you add a bottle of our proprietary 100% Natural Fat Burner product.
Immune Solution’s Fat Burner offers a healthy lipid profile and a blend of natural and organic ingredients. The Fat Burner assists with:
- Inhibiting the accumulation of fat.
- Controlling appetite (helps prevent overeating).
- Promoting healthy lipid levels.
- Increasing serotonin levels.
Our proprietary Fat Burner compound is free of fillers, binders, artificial ingredients, dairy, soy, wheat, gluten, and yeast.
Don’t let 2021 be another slippery slide down towards obesity and unhealthy eating habits. Order Immune Solution’s 20 Day Weight Loss Program, add the Fat Burner to maximize results, and take the first step towards getting the body you want today!
And don’t forget, we are always here to speak with you! If you have any questions about either product, or you just want to learn more about healthy weight loss, don’t hesitate to reach out! You can call our office at (727) 768-4688 or send us a message by filling out our quick contact form.
Here’s to a healthier journey through life,
Immune Solution Writing Staff